Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of access to the site www.petroservices.it.
Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
By accessing and browsing the site you are allowed only upon acceptance of these terms and conditions. This site may not be used or visited without prior acceptance of these conditions. Your access and use of the services available on www.petroservices.it implies express acceptance of these terms and conditions as you had signed them.
- This site and the information contained in it, names, images, photographs and reproductions, logos and trademarks concerning Petroservices Mediterranea Srl (hereinafter referred to for the purpose of this section as “PTS”) are confidential and subject to protection in the field of trademarks, patents and unfair competition. Unless otherwise stated all the materials on this site such as products, images and reproductions, logos, product trademarks and patents are owned exclusively by PTS and/or its licensors. No other subject is owner of licenses or rights of use of such assets. In no way the content of the site can be interpreted as attributing licensing rights to use products or distinctive signs of PTS. Violations will be pursued by PTS according to current regulations that safeguard trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
Users have the right to download, view, copy and print any of the website components solely for their own personal and private use of the Website: any reproduction or use made for other purposes or in connection with any business or commercial enterprise is expressly forbidden.
- In no event PTS can be held liable in contract or tort way, for damage (including indirect or unquantifiable damages) arising from the impossibility of use, loss of data or profits in any way connected to the use of this site. PTS declines any responsibility for any eventual claim for damages, compensation or loss, direct or indirect, suffered by the user as a result of the non- or defective functioning of the electronic apparatus of the users or of third parties, including Internet Service Providers, telecom and/or computer connections not directly managed by PTS or persons for which it is responsible.
- The Website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. PTS may at any time make changes and updates to these terms and conditions of access, as well as to all other parts of the site, without notice. The access to this website and the use of its services after said changes implies that the user has expressly accepted the modified services available on the website. PTS reserves the right to occasionally interrupt the website services without justification or to suspend as a matter of right and for any reason whatsoever, at any time without prior notice, access for its users to the site and its services. PTS declines any liability for the possible consequences of such interruptions or suspensions.
- Despite of the efforts of PTS, the information contained in this website might at any time be not complete, accurate, or up to date. PTS does not undertake any obligation to respond of nor accept any liability arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this website, other than for fraudulent misrepresentation. Therefore, decisions made on the basis of information contained in this website are the sole responsibility of the person taking such decisions.
- PTS may provide links to other sites or other internet resources. PTS is not responsible for the content of sites connected to its own Internet site, nor for any problems deriving from the indirect connection via other links. The user understands and accepts that PTS has no control over the content of such sites and as a mere third party is not in any way responsible for the content and/or material, also publicity material, distributed on such sites or external resources, including products and services offered on them.
- The access to some of the services offered by PTS may be subject to registration using forms provided in the website. PTS asks users to provide some personal data. PTS expressly undertakes that the treatment of such data will be made in accordance with the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code for the protection of personal information). With the acceptance of the General conditions, the User will declare that the data provided is true, accurate, current, complete and decent. The user’s password and username are personal and may not be ceded to others. The user will be responsible of ensuring that the password and username remain secret and available for the user’s use only.
- These terms and conditions of access to the site are governed by Italian law and any disputes arising from the use of the site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Siracusa, Italy.